Filmed Versions of “A Raisin in the Sun”

If you’re looking for some entertainment, here are some filmed versions of “A Raisin in the Sun.” For some bonus participation points, watch one of the versions and post your “review” below! There is also a version from the 1960s but which is unavailable on youtube.

2 thoughts on “Filmed Versions of “A Raisin in the Sun”

1. I watched the first film. It looks like an old timy moive. The face expressions are exactly like they are describes in the book but Ruth and Walter, and mama look younger than i expected and I thought Walter would be bald. XD Their are also a lot of parts in the film where instrumental music is played.

2. I have watched the first film and as Capucine said all the characters look quite young.
    In addition, this movie makes me understand better Walter, a young man who is blinded by the understandable idea of giving his family a better form of life. Personally, as I have seen, they do not deserve that discrimination. All white people treated them like if they were nothing, like if they were not humans with feelings. Its really unfair!